Dive into what steps you can to create the most accurate personas in 2021.
A persona is a fictional or an imaginary person that represents a segment of your prospects, audience members, or your customers. A persona is typically presented via persona profile that presents characteristics of the persona such as a photo, name, gage group and other attributes. A persona is an effective way to humanize all the data you know about your target audience and customers.
There are many domains that can employ a persona, including system and product design, marketing, sales, digital content creation, and advertising. There are many notable benefits for an organization that uses personas.
1. Identify: Categorize the population of customers, users, or audience members
2. Collect: Gather data about the Identified populations specifically concerning behaviors (or goals, pain points, etc.) and demographics.
3. Segment: Group the population into unique segments based on unique behaviors, goals, pain points, etc.
4. Generate: Produce identifiable complete segments with combined behavioral and demographic data
5. Enrich: Augment each complete segment with individual characteristics, such as photo, and name to create a complete persona profile for each customer segment.
A persona profile is the end product of the persona creation process. There are several layouts that can be used to graphically represents the Persona. A common layout i is usually a single page containing a textual description and a photo. The textual description will include, along with humanizing elements such as name, demographic information (e.g., education, job, age, etc.) and behavioral information (e.g., interests, goals, purchases, etc.).
Discover what tactics to keep in mind when forging meaningful brand relationships with audiences in 2021.
Read further for few reasons to implement A.I. driven personas in your 2021 digital strategy.
Stay connected with us to receive the insights and tips on consumer personas.